Any questions email us at email@example.com
Daytime and Evening leagues offered. Leagues are available in two separate sessions. Fall session runs September until end of December and Winter session runs January until end of April.If you have any questions contact the front desk at 488-4480. Please do not leave it until the last minute as these league will fill quickly.
Note: Leagues are a commitment. Please ensure you will be available to play on the day and time you sign up for.
**Please date and sign your registration sheet.
Start Date: TBD
Evening League Rules
- Warm up of 5 minutes at the beginning of the match. Please dont be late. If you are you may not continue warming up. There is a 15 minute late rule which will result in a default win to the opponent which will be enforced.
- The player who is leading at the conclusion of the match will be awarded the match. The match stops when buzzer sounds you may finish the point if you are in the middle of it. Any unfinished games do not count, unless both parties agreed BEFORE the match began.
- You will receive new balls from front desk for each match. They MUST be returned at the conclusion of your match. Do not keep the balls. You are only paying half of the whole cost on the balls. These balls are used for coaching.
- Make sure the front desk records your result this is your responsibility as a player. Results will be posted each week on the notice board. Point allocation will be included with your schedule which each player will get at the start of the league.
- All league payments must be made before the 1st match is played.
Rules of Play
- Please try to play all of your matches on the scheduled date and time. However, if you can not play on a certain day, please call Erin or the front desk to postpone. Postponements MUST be made at least five days in advance. Short notice cancellations and no-shows are unfair and frustrating to your opponent and staff.
- No shows for any reason will result in a default win to the opponent. Making up the game which was previously scheduled will be the financial responsibility of the person who did not show for the match, and only if the opponent agrees to play instead of taking the default win.
- You may book a make-up match up to 4 days in advance (same as regular bookings). Make up matches cannot be booked on Saturday or Sunday between 9:00am - 12:00pm.
- If you need to postpone a match, call Erin or the front desk at 488-4480 and we will notify your opponent of the postponement/cancellation. It is your responsibility to call your opponent to reschedule the match; we will not reschedule for you.
- No refunds or credits will be given for matches not played
- Postponed matches will be played no later than one month after the conclusion of the league.